The library offers a variety of passes to various venues in the area. To borrow a pass, patrons must reside in either Agawam or Feeding Hills, be 18 or older and have a library card in good standing.
Please visit https://www.agawamlibrary.org/events-activities/museum-passes/ to view a list of available passes. Due to COVID-19, venues are frequently adjusting their hours and admittance policies, so it is advisable to visit individual websites to see current updates.
AGAWAM LIBRARY MUSEUM & ZOO PASS BORROWING INFORMATION
- Passes are available to Agawam and Feeding Hills residents eighteen years or older with a valid CW/MARS library card in good standing (no lost items, no fines of $5.00 or more).
2. Reservations may be made at the Information Desk or by calling 789-1550 x4. Passes may be reserved up to four weeks in advance. There is a limit of one pass per family per day, and three reservations per family per month – only one reservation per museum.
3. Passes are loaned out for 2 days. They may be returned in the bookdrop when the library is CLOSED. Passes must be returned on time so they will be available for the next person. Late fees are $5.00 per day, with a maximum fine of $50.00.
4. Passes are NOT renewable.
5. Passes are checked out and returned at the Information Desk. You must present your library card, and sign a form agreeing to late fees and replacement cost if the pass is lost.
6. Please call and cancel if you are unable to use the pass. If you do not pick up the pass on the day it is reserved (15 minutes prior to closing), it may be checked out to another patron, first come, first served.
7. A call to the museum to confirm hours and exhibits is suggested. MOST VENUES REQUIRE ADVANCE RESERVATIONS.
AGAWAM LIBRARY MUSEUM & ZOO PASSES
AGAWAM LIBRARY MUSEUM & ZOO PASSES
DUE TO STATE REGULATIONS, MOST VENUES REQUIRE ADVANCED RESERVATIONS/TICKETS. PLEASE CALL, OR VISIT THE WEBSITE OF THE MUSEUM YOU PLAN TO VISIT AS HOURS AND DAYS MAY HAVE CHANGED.
Amelia Park Children’s Museum 29 S. Broad St. Admits 4 people at ½ price
(413)-572-4014 Westfield, MA 01086 Adults & Children $8, Srs. $4, Thurs $2 1-4
www.ameliaparkmuseum.org M,Th-Sun 10-12, 1-3 closed Tues & Wed
Boston Children’s Museum 308 Congress St. Admits 4 people free with date specific pass.
(617)-426-6500 Boston, MA 02210 Good on weekends only,
www.BostonChildrensMuseum.org S & S 10-12:30 & 2-4:30 MUST RESERVE TIME
Carle Museum 125 West Bay Road Admits 2 Adults and 4 Children free.
(413)-559-6300 Amherst, MA 01002 Adults $9, Students/Teachers/Seniors $6
www.carlemuseum.org Thurs/Fri 10-3, Sat 10-4, Sun 12-4 MUST RESERVE TIME
Children’s Museum of CT 950 Trout Brook Dr. 1 free admission with 1 paid admission
(860)-231-2824 West Hartford, CT 06119 (4 free admissions per visit) 2-Adults $8, www.thechildrensmuseumct.org Fri-Mon 9:30-12 & 1-3:30 MUST RESERVE TIME
Connecticut Trolley Museum 58 North Rd. Admits 2 adults & 2 children free (1/2 price
(860)-627-6540 East Windsor, CT 06088 events) All ages $10
www.ct-trolley.org Sept & early Oct S & S 10-1/select days MUST RESERVE TIME
CT State Museum Pass Eric Sloane, Henry Whitfield Admits 2 adults and 2 children free of charge
4 different venues & Prudence Crandall Museums and Old New-Gate Prison
https://portal.ct.gov/DECD/Services/Historic-Preservation/State-Museums All venues have different hours/days
Historic Deerfield (2) Old Main St. 4 people free
(413)-774-5581 Deerfield, MA 01342 Adults $15, 17 and under is free
www.historic-deerfield.org Fri-Sun & Mon holidays through Nov. 9:30-5:30 MUST RESERVE TIME
Holyoke Children’s Museum 44 Dwight Street Admits 6 people at ½ price Children under 18 months are always free. Pass cannot be used for special events.
(413)-536-5437 Holyoke, MA 01040 Admission $8, Seniors $5.00, under 1 is free
www.childrensmuseumholyoke.org Tues-Fri 9-12 & 1-4, Sat 10-12 & 1-4, Sun 12-4 MUST RESERVE TIME
Holyoke Merry-Go-Round 221 Appleton St.
(413)-538-9838 Holyoke, MA 01040 OPENING JULY 17TH
Look Memorial Park (2) 300 North Main St. Admits 1 car free.
(413) 584-5457 Florence, MA 01062
www.lookpark.org Jan-Mar Mon-Fri 7:00-3:00, Sat & Sun 8:30-5:00, Apr-Oct daily 7:00-dusk
Mass Parks Pass (2) Dept. of Conservation & Recreation Day use parking for 1 car.
www.mass.gov/eea/agencies/dcr See website for list of parks and hours.
The Mount-Edith Wharton’s House (2) 2 Plunkett St. P.O. Box 974 Admits 2 Adults at $10 each, kids & teens free
(413)-551-5111 Lenox, MA 01240 Adults $20, Srs (65+) $18, Students with ID $13
www.edithwharton.org May-October, Wed-Mon 10-5 under 18 free. MUST RESERVE TIME
New England Air Museum Bradley International Airport Admits up to 5 visitors at ½ off regular rates
(860)-623-3305 Windsor Locks, CT Adult (15-64) $16, Seniors (65+) $14,
www.neam.org Tues-Sat. 10-3 Youth (4-14) $10, under 3 is free
Norman Rockwell Museum Rt. 183 Admits 2 adults at $12 each. Adults $20
(413)-298-4100 Stockbridge, MA Sr. $18, College $10, Youth 18 and under-free
www.nrm.org Thurs-Mon 10-5 MUST RESERVE TIME
Pioneer Valley Symphony VIRTUAL PASS ONLY Visit website and enter code LIBRARYCOMP82
www.pvsoc.org at checkout. Patron will receive email with access link to the event.
Riverside Reptiles Education Center 132 South Rd Admits 4 people free. 12 and up $16, 31– $14
(860)- 207-9335 Enfield, CT 06082 2 and under is free. Seniors $ 14, Veterans $14.
www.riversidereptileseducationcenter.com Tuesday-Sunday 10-4, closed Mondays
U.S.S. Constitution Museum (2) Bldg 22 Charlestown Navy Yard Admits 9 people free. Military free
(416)-426-1812 Boston, MA 02129 Adult $10, Children 1-12 $5, www.ussconstitutionmuseum.org Nov. 1-March 31 10-5, April 1-Oct. 31 9-6 MUST RESERVE TIMED TICKETS
Zoo in Forest Park (2) Forest Park-Pecousic Dr. Admits 4 people free. Adult $10, Senior $7
(413)-733-2251 Springfield, MA 01138 1-12 $5, under 1 is free.
www.forestparkzoo.org April-October M-F 9-4, Weekends 9-5 MUST RESERVE TIMED TICKET